Color Guard 1 Jaundice Fluid
• Intended for use with a low to moderate index arterial fluid and cool water.
• It chemically reacts with bilirubin to change its yellow coloration to a red or rosy tone.
• The yellow of jaundice can be significantly reduced, especially in visible body areas.
• However, in cases of “black” or “green” jaundice, where the bilirubin/biliverdin has diffused into the tissue, Color Guard 1 may be ineffective.
• Color Guard 1 does not contain preservative properties.
Call to place an order - 770-227-4435