• Improves distribution and drainage by freeing capillaries of congealing blood.
• Used with an arterial fluid, it markedly improves the ability of the diluted fluid to displace the blood and allow the preservatives to do their work.
• Enhanced distribution of the arterial fluid into all areas of the body results in a uniformly embalmed body with even dye coloration on the surface of the body.
• Mildly alkaline, Free Flo buffers the arterial to an effective pH to prevent grey bodies.
• Special additives act to soften the potentially harsh effects of formaldehyde apparent in some arterials by retaining proper moisture thus giving the body a more natural feel.
Call to place an order - 770-227-4435